Brandon

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

My Two Favorite Fireworks Photos

Happy 4th of July!

I've taken a lot of photos of fireworks over the years. My photo from the New Year's Eve fireworks in London is a particular new favorite. But the following two are my favorites of 4th of July Fireworks.

The first was taken on the Mall in Washington, DC. For years I had tried to get the best angle and lighting for such a photo and this is it. I forget the year but it was likely to be late 1980's or early 1990's.


The second photo was taken from a Staten Island rooftoop on July 4th 1986 celebrating the centenary of the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor:


An earlier photo shows New York Harbor filled with boats in anticipation of the big event.

Isn't it great to celebrate Independence Day and the new beginning for the American people now we have a President on OUR SIDE!

No comments:

fsg053d4.txt Free xml sitemap generator